• Reliable quality with CFC free cooling gas
• Daikin or rotary compressor
• Washable filter
• Wooden case packet
Step-By-Step Way Of How Does A Dehumidifier Work .
• Here are the 6 steps of the whole air dehumidification process;
• The compressor propels the fan and the flow of the refrigerant;
• The fan draws humid air into the dehumidifier via an air inlet;
• The humid air is met with a series of very cold coils (basically, a refrigerator).
There the water from the air is condensed on the cold coils;
• The drip tray gathers the water in the water tank. The convenience of removing
water from the dehumidifier’s water tank will be one of the key parts of the buying guide below.
• The now dry cold air will run over hot coils to warm up (basically, a heater);
• The same fan that absorbs the humid air into the dehumidifier will now propel the dry air out;
Is it necessary to run Dehumidifier 24 hours?
it is not necessary to run your dehumidifier all the time.
You should only run your unit when the humidity level is
above your requirement, it is important to keep the air
filter clean to help the dehumidifier perform better and last longer.
Please Fill The Form Our Team Will Contact You As Soon As Possible.