ASPE Inc. separates oxygen from blowing air through a unique VPSA (Vacuum Pressure Swing Adsorption) process.The VPSA process uses zeolite molecular sieve, which adsorbs nitrogen from air at low pressure and release(desorbs) it at the vacuum pressure
ASPE Inc. uses two vessels filled with ZMS as adsorbers. As feed air flows through one of the vessels, the ZMS adsorbs nitrogen. The remaining oxygen passes through the vessel and exits as the product gas Before the adsorber becomes saturated with nitrogen, the feed air is diverted to the second vessel
This process is then repeated in the second vessel to complete a cycle that allows the oxygen generator to deliver a constant flow of product oxygen from 90% minimum purity to 95% maxium purity. Under normal operating conditions, the molecular sieve is completely regenerative and will last indefinitely
Hospital, Fish Farm, Complete combustion, Ozone, Fermentation, Sewage treatment plant, cutting/brazing
• Blower: Blower is the equipment to produce supplied air. Supplied air is used for separating oxygen from the air.
• After-cooler: The purpose of the aftercooler is to reduce the temperature of supplied air down to ambient temperature.
• VPSA Generator: In order to separate the oxygen from the blowing air, ZMS(Zeolite Molecular Sieve) is used as an adsorbent. VPSA consists of 2 adsorbers. While adsorber "A" is under the process of Pressurization, Production, Purge, Equilibrium of pressure, and Desorption, adsorber "B" is regenerated to produce oxygen.
• Vacuum pump: The purpose of the vacuum pump is for removing the adsorbed gases such as nitrogen from the adsorbent.
• Oxygen buffer Tank: It plays a part as a buffer in sending the produced oxygen of low pressure into the oxygen compressor stably
• Oxygen compressor: It is used for compressing oxygen to the extent of what a user needs
• After-cooler: The purpose of the Aftercooler is to reduce the temperature of compressed oxygen heated in the process of pressurization.
• Oxygen storage tank: It is a buffer (storage) tank to supply the compressed oxygen with a certain pressure, purity, and flow.
• LCP: LCP had control of the whole system into operation automatically or manually. It also indicates purity, pressure, and flow of the produced
• Oxygen supply: The purity of the produced oxygen is 90~95%. Flow and pressure depend on the customer`s needs.
|ANYOXY - 3||60|
|ANYOXY - 5||60|
|ANYOXY - 8||60|
|ANYOXY - 12||60|
|ANYOXY - 21||60|
|ANYOXY - 30||60|
|ANYOXY - 45||60|
Please Fill The Form Our Team Will Contact You As Soon As Possible.