Plug & Play oxygen generator compact, mobile and silent 10 to 20l / min flow at 3.8 ba Integrated PSA columns Integrated oxygen analyzer Fully automatic. fully digitalize can be monitor by every screen.
PSA Oxygen generators are typically used in applications where the purity requirement is higher 95% (0.5% O2 or below). Depending on the customer's requirements
Maintenance is easy as well. You will only be required to change the filters. operating Valves every Year. PSA Oxygen Generator is simple too – just start up the PSA Oxygen generators by a switch and
Hospital, Fish Farm, Complete combustion, Ozone, Fermentation, Sewage treatment plant, cutting/brazing
• Air Compressor: Air compressor is the equipment to produce compressed air. Compressed air is used for separating oxygen from the air. In the process of compression, moisture and heat happen. To remove them, a built-in or independent air dryer and after-cooler are necessary
• Air receiver Tank: Air receiver tank is the equipment to keep supplying compressed air of certain pressure to the oxygen generator stably. It is also for the purpose of handling a load of the compressor properly.
• Filter: Filter is used for removing dust, particle, and oil in compressed air.
• Desiccant air dryer: This is used for removing moisture by using an adsorbent. It consists of two adsorbers and it has the repeated cycles of adsorption and regeneration
• PSA Generator: In order to separate the oxygen from the compressed air, ZMS(Zeolite Molecular Sieve) is used as an adsorbent. O2 PSA system consists of pressurization, production, purge, equilibrium of pressure, and regeneration.
• Oxygen storage Tank: It is a buffer (storage) tank to supply the processed oxygen with a certain pressure, purity, and flow.
• LCP: LCP has control of the whole system into operation automatically or manually. It also indicates purity, pressure, and flow of the produced oxygen..
• Oxygen supply: The purity of the produced oxygen is 90 ~ 95%. Flow and pressure depend on customer`s needs
• High-pressure Compressor: It is a high-pressure compressor to fill oxygen cylinders at 125~150BarG
• Manifold and Oxygen cylinder: Pipelines are designed to fill oxygen cylinders at the same time and cylinders are connected at the end of the manifold
|MODEL||O2 FLOW (Nm3/H)||SIZE(W*D*H)||WEIGHT(kg)|
Please Fill The Form Our Team Will Contact You As Soon As Possible.